Saturday, August 16, 2014

Weaving Classes

Nearly ready for our korowai weaving class at the Otago museum today. Malcolm and I have been busy making up the Starter Kits for new weavers this week. They have everything needed to make a small korowai to learn the skills.  We have been looking at making them up to sell on line too. 

I went to the museum on Friday to check out the space again and was very surprised to nearly stumble over this outside. 

It was a cold day and I was all rugged up so don't think anybody could have recognised me snapping myself!  What a giggle. I am looking forward to this afternoon and hope it goes off well. The only problem is the ladies will have to come through a bunch of zombies to get to our space. The museum is open to all sorts!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment