Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Big cloak 2nd week

I haven't seemed to have a lot of time to spend on this cloak this week but I am past the quarter mark. It seems to be going well and mistakes have been able to be incorporated into the pattern so they are no longer mistakes.


We had a good day at the Museum on Sunday with two new ladies who seemed to understand the technique quickly. I also had an email from a lady from Alexandra and we hope to hold a class there soon. 

So August dates are

Saturday 1st Ocean View 10am - 4 pm (I'll be there by 9:30)
Tuesday 4th Ocean View 9 - 12:30
Friday 7th to Sunday 9th Alexandra perhaps
Sunday 16th Otago Museum 2pm
Tuesday 18th ocean view 9 - 12:30
Saturday 22nd, Sunday 23 rd Timaru possibly

I see we have 5 weekends in August so if any other place in the south wants a weekend of weaving we could arrange it. Just email me robin.korowai@gmail.com soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment